The opinion that counts, yours!
You are the reason we’re here and your opinion matters. It is your feedback that guides our innovation to a even better products. If you have any comments or suggestions, we welcome them and would love to hear from you. Just email our Communications Department.
Some wonderful words
- Dyslexie font changed my life. I used to avoid reading or writing anything at all costs. Now I read full-length novels and write poetry all the time. Thank you so much for this, and most of all, for making it free for home use. Things like this change the world, so, thank you for doing your part.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
- I received the email with the link today, so now the problem is solved. Thank you by the way for a fantastic product. One of my students started crying from relief when I let him try to read something written with Dyslexie. It is amazing. Thank you so much
- Absolutely brilliant! Bravo for thinking so originally and the font is also beautiful! I have done graphic design and this is a beautiful font! Even people without dyslexia can benefit, this can help with vision problems, eye strain. Again, bravo
- Thank you so much for the Dyslexie font, my son (13) and I think this is the biggest break through ever for dyslexia children. He is looking forward to the possibility to become an engineer, now that this is available for him.
- I just wanted to say a huge heartfelt thank you for creating this font. I'm very dyslexic and find reading simply too much and too stressful to complete sometime. Paragraphs, letters, stories and scripts in the past where a real hurdle for me, which is difficult when you work in the film business! Using Dyslexie I can now read through text fluidly and really get the sense of what the text is saying to me from my first read through, in the past it has taken me two or even three reads to understand the content of the text. Thank you so much, I really feel like some has turned the lights on. Best
- I cried when I watched your video. I am 49. I did not read my first book until my freshman year at the university of washington, when I was given access to books on tape. Measure for measure, by Shakespeare. I was so amazed it only took me two and a half hours to read it from cover to cove I read it again. This font is the first thing I have ever seen that makes it easier to read.
- Thank you very much. I have really enjoyed using your font in the past. I find it makes a big difference to my reading.
- Thank you so much! It worked and I am really amazed at how my daughter could read from it better from the first sentence.
- Hello, I just wanted to express a sincere thank you. My son is 9 years old and has dyslexia. This font makes it so much more easier for him to read and do school work. It brings a mother to tears just knowing his struggles is a little less when this font is available. Thank you.
- I'm not dyslexic, but I have an interest in accessibility and typography/design, so an article about you font caught my eye. I just wanted to say that I really like your font as a font; even without the dyslexia-friendly design intent, I think you've made just a very nice font.
I've just installed dyslexie on my laptop -its brilliant! I wish i had had this whilst studying at school/uni. It will be a great help to many people.
It really works
- I can't believe but it really works!
- Thank you for the ability for the free download. Our 10 year old daughter struggles with dyslexia. Between the testing and private education to help with her learning disability, the cost is substantial. It is nice to be able to assist her for once without a price tag attached to it! God Bless you!
- I first saw your font in the book Here's Hank by Henry Winkler. I am a Dyslexia Therapist and one of my students brought that book to class. She said it was so easy for her to read, so I look at the font and discovered your Dyslexie font. WOW!!!Thank you for making those letters easier to read. We really like you letter l.
Again THANK YOU so very much. My daughter will benefit so much from this. I LOVE your company!!
- Just wanted to thank you for your availability of this font. It has made a world of difference to many of my students.
- Thank you so much for your innovation. In spite of being an "A" student and graduating with a doctorate, I have struggled to read my whole life. I can now read at at least 5 times the rate I could read before. Simply awesome. Thank you again and again.
- Hello I have been troubled by this my whole life, and I am so happy that I found this font on the web actually facebook. I am going to start reading again I hope and pray that this will render the problem. If it does I will make sure everyone in my life and city knows about this.
- I have no questions now l, but want to thank your team for a wonderful product. I use it to communicate with my grandson, who is working hard to finish his third year in college. He tells me finding one of my letters in his mailbox always brightens his day. Even the address on the envelope is in your font and he knows he'll be able to "translate" the letter easier. Again, thank you.
- I just wanted to say how much of an amazing and fabulous idea this font is. I have been given the pleasure of writing to a dear child for his senior graduation retreat activity. He has dyslexia and I am so glad I have found this to ensure he finds reading my letter stress-free and he is hopefully able to take on the full meaning of what I am trying to say. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
- I recently heard about a font that is easier to read for some people with dyslexia, so when I discovered my niece has dyslexia, I went looking for you. I was shocked to discover how much easier your font is for me to read, also. I know I'm not your typical market, but I had brain surgery last year, and have had serious difficulty regaining my reading skills. I used to read voraciously and have missed it desperately since the surgery. I still have reading comprehension issues to sort through, but the visual difficulties I had with even being able to SEE words and recognize them as something other than letter soup is so much easier now. Thank you so much for helping my niece AND myself find paths to increased literacy.
Firstly.... normally when I get notifications about renewal's, I take a deep breath and open the email almost in irritation. Sort of 'here we go again, more money needed' type feeling.
Secondly, I would have loved to reply to this email using Dyslexie font, but for some reason, I cannot through Gmail.
Thirdly - my main message:
When I received this email from Dyslexiefont, my initial reaction was 'NOOOOO, my daughter really needs this', so immediately clicked on the link to renew so that I could figure out how much I would need to transfer into my credit card in order to purchase. Realizing that the renewal was actually free was surprisingly WONDERFUL.
Then I thought you guys maybe actually do need to know just how wonderful your font is, and how it has helped my daughter...
My daughter is now in Grade 6. Last year I ended up making her study guides for all her subjects exclusively using Dyslexie font. It really is amazing how a little thing like the font can make such a difference.
So, in a nutshell, in this day and age where we mostly complain and focus on all the negatives, I would like to add a little positive mark and sincerely say THANK YOU. There is one little (now 11 years old) girl out in the world that has DEFINITELY benefited from Dyslexie font.