Disclosing personal data is not required
A user shall at all times have the option whether or not to disclose personal data. However, for the use of a number of our products and/or services, it is requested to disclose personal data to Dyslexie Font. If the input of your details is required, Dyslexie Font shall inform you which data is ‘necessary’ in order to be able to use the products and/or services and which data are ‘optional’.
Processing of personal data
By using the products and/or services of Dyslexie Font, Dyslexie Font processes personal data of its users. This concerns name, address and email address. Furthermore, financial details, such as a bank account number, are being processed only if a user purchases paid products and/or services of Dyslexie Font, in the case of such details being necessary for the payment of said products and/or services.
The processing of personal data takes places in the following situations:
- Formation and execution of an agreement with a user;
- Administrative processing; to offer and/or deliver the products and/or services as purchased by a user;
- Invoicing; in case of paid products and/or services. Should payment fail, Dyslexie Font may pass on the claim for collection, to a debt collection company;
- To make a personal account on the website of Dyslexie Font and/or app;
In the aforementioned situations the name, address and bank account details are necessary for the execution of the agreement.
- to offer a user the option to place and exchange information on one or more of our websites;
- to send user newsletters, offers, user information, service notices and/or other electronic messages that may be relevant for the user, in case the user has explicitly agreed thereto;
- To make direct offers to user or for other promotional purposes, via e-mail and/or telephone in case the user has explicitly agreed thereto. In this regard Dyslexie Font cooperates with third parties;
In the aforementioned situations the personal data, i.e. e-mail address, are provided optionally for which processing User provides permission.
- To control, analyze, maintain, optimalize and secure our products and/or services and to detect and deter misuse and/or fraud of our products and/or services;
- To determinate strategic analyses and reports of our products and/or services; and/or
- If a user visits one of our (mobile) websites, our servers may (automatically) save information such as URLs, IP-addresses, browsertypes, languages, data and times of the visits;
In aforementioned situation Dyslexie Font has a legitimate interest to process personal data.
The provided personal data shall solely be processed by Dyslexie Font for the purpose of the execution of the products and/or services and, more specific, the express purpose for which the personal data is collected.
All our users have a right of information, access, to rectification, to erasure, restriction of processing, to data portability and to object the processing of his/her personal data.
In cases user wishes to invoke one or more of these rights, he/she may contact Dyslexie Font through firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer to third parties
Notwithstanding the below mentioned, only persons authorized by Dyslexie Font for the security and/or processing and/or maintenance of IT-structure have access to personal data of users.
For the purposes as set out in this Privacy Statement we involved a controller with whom we closed an agreement to ensures that the controller offers sufficient assurance with regard to technical and organizational safety measures.
In case you discover a data breach, it is of utmost importance that we are informed. You may report this through email@example.com. Your report and data will be treated confidentially.
Dyslexie Font shall not provide personal data of its users to third parties unless set out in this Privacy Statement and/or unless this is necessary for the execution of its Products and/or services, on the basis of a statutory provision or in case of an emergency if this is, in the reasonable opinion of Dyslexie Font, in the interest of it users. This includes legitimate requests of authorities, summons or court orders, acts to investigate or prevent damages or fraud, or acts to guarantee the safety of our network and our Products and/or Services.
Dyslexie Font has taken adequate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data of its users against loss or unlawful processing, amongst which (i) storage of personal data in a secured database with encrypted passwords and secured backups and (ii) payment orders Dyslexie Font through secured payment systems.
This page was last modified on 14-05-2018